Modern Slavery Act 2015
Find out more on gov.uk
As we turn over less than £36 million a year we aren’t obliged to publish an annual modern slavery statement. That said, we include modern slavery compliance checks in our new supplier and key supplier checklists.
When we turn over more than £36 millsion, we will need to publish the following information on our website and the government registry.
- Organisation structure and supply chains
- Policies in relation to slavery and human trafficking
- Due diligence processes
- Risk assessment and management
- Key performance indicators to measure effectiveness of steps being taken
- Training on modern slavery and trafficking
- Awareness training during onboarding and annual refresh
- Screening for all clothing suppliers, regardless of level of use
- Relevant questions included in supplier questionnaire